The Top Ten Greatest NHL Left Wingers of All Time
10.) Aurele Joliat
- Aurele Joliat played for the Montreal Canadians from 1922 – 1938.
- Hart Memorial Trophy Award Winner (1934)
- 3 Time Stanley Cup Champion (1924, 1930, 1931)
9.) Michel Goulet
- Michel Goulet played for the Birmingham Bulls, the Quebec Nordiques, the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame (1998)
- Scored 50 goals in a season in 4 consecutive years
8.) Dave Andreychuk
- Dave Andreychuk played for the Buffalo Sabres, the Toronto Maple Leafs, the New Jersey Devils, the Boston Bruins, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Stanley Cup Champion (2004)
- Holds the NHL record for most career power play goals with a total of 274.
7.) Luc Robitaille
- Luc Robitaille played for the Los Angeles Kings, the Pittsburgh Penguins, the New York Rangers, and the Detroit Red Wings.
- Stanley Cup Champion (2002)
- Calder Memorial Trophy Winner (1987)
6.) Brendan Shanahan
- Brendan Shanahan played for the New Jersey Devils, the St. Louis Blues, the Hartford Whalers, the Detroit Red Wings, and the New York Rangers.
- 3 Time Stanley Cup Champion (1997, 1998, 2002)
- King Clancy Memorial Trophy Award Winner (2003)
5.) Johnny Bucyk
- Johnny Bucyk played for the Detroit Red Wings and the Boston Bruins.
- 2 Time Stanley Cup Champion (1970, 1972)
- Recorded 16 – 20 goal seasons
4.) Alex Ovechkin
- Alex Ovechkin played for the Washington Capitals from 2005 to the present.
- Stanley Cup Champion (2018)
- Art Ross Trophy Winner (2008)
3.) Frank Mahovlich
- Frank Mahovlich played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Detroit Red Wings, and the Montreal Canadiens.
- 6 Time Stanley Cup Champion (1962, 1963, 1964, 1967, 1971, 1973)
- Calder Memorial Trophy Winner (1958)
2.) Ted Lindsay
- Ted Lindsay played for the Detroit Red Wings and the Chicago Blackhawks.
- 4 Time Stanley Cup Champion (1950, 1952, 1954, 1955)
- Memorial Cup Winner (1944)
1.) Bobby Hull
- Bobby Hull played for the Chicago Blackhawks, the Winnipeg Jets, and the Hartford Whalers.
- Stanley Cup Champion (1961)
- 2 Time Hart Memorial Trophy Winner (1965, 1966)
Written by: David Green