On This Page
Players Rewards Card Casino
Top 3 Casinos that offer Players Rewards Card:
E-commerce merchants have largely diversified in recent years, offering customers a chance to get practically anything they need through the Internet. While this has definitely increased overall convenience, it also prompted a need for additional solutions to meet the needs of niche services.
One of the fastest growing branches in the sphere of e-commerce is interactive gaming, with newer and more modern platforms by the hour. Multiple markets all over the world have adopted and developed it according to their circumstances, further adding to the diversity.
As a result...
... online gaming and gambling platforms including e-sports, casino, poker room and sportsbook operators among others, nowadays enjoy massive revenue rates. For the needs of improving such financial transactions, and allowing customers to enjoy greater benefits for deposits and withdrawals both, new and existing banking institutions have developed all sorts of solutions.
Nowadays, players at these specific online platforms can enjoy the familiar online credit, debit and direct bank transfer processes, as well as a range of novel ones. These, specifically, include e-wallets, online payment processors and the latest achievements in digital currencies.
About Players Rewards Card
One of the top payment processing solutions for online gaming operators looking to personalize and improve their banking section is precisely this, Players Rewards Card.
The company behind the service...
... exclusively caters to the US and Australian market, which has allowed them to optimize their features to meet the specific needs and requirements. Since their appearance, a number of online operators have entered into partnership in order to provide it as a payment method on their own Cashier page.
Generally speaking, the Players Rewards Card payment service is an e-wallet, allowing users to fund the account and use the balance amount for payment processing at the partnering casinos. However, it additionally issues a plastic card and uses its details in order to perform an actual payment, which has had many thinking that they are dealing with a prepaid card instead.
How to Get a Players Rewards Card?
Applying for an account...
... at any existing, formal banking institution can be a long and tiresome process. Many of them tend to perform all kinds of checks and reports, and may set additional requests in order for holders to qualify for the service.
... Players Rewards Card solely asks for players to complete the application form. It consists of a few fields that require basic user information – personal details and contact email, as well as a funding method in order to credit some real money onto your Players Rewards Card. All you need to do in this regard is enter your credit card details knowing they will be safe with this service, and specify the amount every time you want to transfer some cash.
Once you complete the application...
... file it and wait for the confirmation. Processing is done promptly and efficiently, and it shouldn’t be too long before applicants are verified and enlisted as users. Shortly afterwards, you can expect to receive your plastic Players Rewards Card in the mail, and start using it as soon as possible.
Normally, your card will arrive pre-funded for starters, allowing you to get a taste of the platforms where it is available as a payment method.
So far, the service has been able to build a partnership with 20 online casinos operating in the USA and Australia. As long as interested players are residing in the available jurisdictions, there is nothing standing in the way of taking part in the action.
Player Rewards Card Types of Money
The funds normally available to get users started with this PRC card are rewards money, a separate kind of balance available at this e-wallet. These rewards money are given and won on various occasions, and can serve users significantly when boosting their real money bankroll or covering for gameplay expenses. In more detail, users can practically distinguish between:
1. PRC Real Money – This is the real money balance, containing the actual funds that users credit onto the Players Rewards Card account through their credit card. They are stored in a separate real-money balance, and can be used to transfer money to online casino accounts, to claim bonuses and qualify for deposit match offers.
What is more, players are free to withdraw these funds, or request a cashout after claiming a certain bonus and meeting the corresponding wagering requirements.
2. PRC Rewards Money – The rewards money are usually rewarded to users at the start of their experience, so that they can explore through the partnering casino sites and get the feel of it. They are not redeemable, meaning that they cannot be cashed out under any circumstances.
Still, rewards funds can be used for gameplay, either staking them on the range of permitted games, or using them to claim a bonus amount. In both cases, bear in mind that only the winnings from these rewards cash can actually be claimed as real money, with some restrictions. Game restrictions apply across all formats except for slots, keno, European slot poker and scratch games, while bonus restrictions would see the bonus + deposit amount subject to a standard 25x playthrough requirement.
Should the claimed casino bonus or offer have a higher rate, it will be applied instead of this standard one; anyway, all cashouts of such winnings are ultimately capped at $200, all with the purpose to keep it fun in the first place.
Features of Players Rewards Card
Judging by the name of the payment service, it shouldn’t be too hard to recognize that its most notable features are the rewards and benefits it offers to the user base. Make sure to go through them in order to be aware of all the perks when using the service.
- 10% Deposit Match – Every time you make a deposit to re-fill your real money balance, the Players Rewards Card payment service rewards you for your loyalty. In other words, it matches the amount of your deposit by 10% in rewards funds; this way, any time you decide to deposit $100, the service will add $10 to your rewards balance.
- Payout Guarantee – Apart from financing their online gaming activities, this payment processor can also help players in cashing out their winnings. And not only that, but PRC guarantees that the amount of funds you have requested for withdrawal will be processed in a maximum 7-day period.
- Free of Charge – The services offered by this payment method are all free of charge. Starting from the initial user registration, through the different depositing transactions, all the way to withdrawing money back into cash, the Players Rewards Card allows all operations complete free.
- Exclusive Casinos & Bonuses – Through PRC’s partnership with the top casino destinations, players are eligible to enjoy a range of exclusive gameplay and bonus offers, hence, an overall premium player experience.
Players Rewards Club at Online Casino Sites
As previously mentioned, this payment method is primarily focused on the online gaming market, meaning that online casinos are part of its natural habitat. Still, when using this payment method for your online gambling experience, it is best to know how to handle it.
The depositing and withdrawal process mostly resembles that of credit and debit cards, especially since users identify their accounts through the plastic cards issued in accordance to them. Thus, in order to credit some funds into your casino player account, it is best to follow these steps:
Step 1: Access the official site of the payment processor and choose from the 20 casinos that have partnered with the service so far. There is no need to roam the Internet for suitable and reliable casino operators – they are available straight from the source.
Step 2: If you don’t hold an account with the chosen operator, make sure to register and sign up. Afterwards, head straight to the Banking/Cashier section and simply click on the PRC symbol to select it.
Step 3: The popup window will require the basic information of your specific card – account number, expiration date, name of holder and similar details. Before completing the transaction, you will also need to specify the amount you’d like to transfer to your casino bankroll. It is important that players have more funds than the entered amount, so that the operator can actually process the transaction.
Withdrawals follow more or less the same procedure; for this type of transactions, particular attention is directed towards redeeming funds and cashing out bonus winnings. Players need to play through any requirements in order to clear the money, and only then request and perform a successful withdrawal.
Pros of PRC
- Ease of use – The PRC payment method is tactically based to resemble the familiar widespread process of making online credit and debit card payments. Due to this, and the intuitive layout of the website and the service’s functionality, its ease-of-use ratings are constantly high.
- Top casino choices – A definite perk with respect to the processor’s use in the online gambling industry is the preset choice of casinos. By forming partnerships, the payment service ensures players in their credibility, the reliability of the casinos, and greatly facilitates the process of finding a suitable operator.
- Excellent rewards programs – In the features section available above, it is more than evident that players using this payment method are in for a lot of treats throughout their gaming experience. The 10% deposit match offers a direct boost of players’ bankroll, while the 7-day withdrawal guarantee adds to the casino reliability.
- No fee charges – Despite the number of unique or even exclusive benefits, this payment processor does not charge users for it. In fact, every step of the service from signup to cashout is completely free of charge.
- Dedicated service – So far, the payment processor has focused its service on the US and Australian markets. This may seem restrictive for other such payment processors, but it has in fact helped the company to improve and optimize their services to meet the needs of the target player pool.
Cons of PRC
- Country restrictions – Still, it is too restrictive for players who cannot qualify for the service due to different residences. This lack of availability is mostly seen as a disadvantage.
- Real money vs. Rewards money – The real money and rewards money balances allow players to enjoy a lot of benefits. However, some of them are against the rewards money aspect due to the fact that it offers less privileges than the real-money funding.
1. What are my Customer Service contact options?
Account holders interested in contacting customer support can do so straight from the Live Chat option for urgent matters or via the email address for less urgent issues. On top of that, there are also two toll-free phone numbers for users from the USA and Australia separately, and a ready-made contact form.
2. Can you name a few of the partnering casinos that offer Players Rewards Card as an eligible payment method?
3. Which currencies can I use in order to make payments and request withdrawals with this payment method?
This payment method accepts three currencies – the Euro, the US Dollar and the British Pound. For anyone wishing to deposit funds in a different currency, there is a fee and currency conversion to be applied.
4. Will I need to reapply for a new card after the expiration date of my original one?
No, you can simply notify the support staff that you are approaching the expiration date and they will send you a new one, free of charge.
5. Is there a possibility for someone to misuse my PRC account funds if I lose it?
Generally speaking, the payment service offers complete protection of user information, even from themselves. Not even the PRC server managers are aware of the credit cards and their details which are used to top up the e-wallet. However, if your plastic card is missing, make sure to report it at the soonest convenience and ask for a new one.
Casinos that Offer Players Rewards Card
Players Rewards Card Casinos (10)
|Name||Wizards Seal||DE Friendly||Play|
|Raging Bull||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Slot Madness||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Ruby Slots Casino||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Wild Vegas Casino||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Palace of Chance||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Silver Oak Casino||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Royal Ace||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Slots of Vegas||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Captain Jack Casino||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|
|Planet 7 Casino||NO||YES||Visit Casino >|